AudioControl AC-BT24 Bluetooth® Streamer & Programmer
The AC-BT24 enables high definition Bluetooth® audio streaming (aptX HD support) and programming for AudioControl DSP products featuring the Option Port.
Stream hires audio directly to DM Series DSPs, D Series amplifiers, or connect via Bluetooth and the DM Smart DSP app for initial programming and setup.
The AC-BT24 also allows for wireless control of the AudioControl DM-RTA via the DM-RTA app for iOS and Android.
- High Definition Low-Latency Audio Streaming
- aptXTM HD Support
- 24 bit / 48 kHz Audio Streaming from Devices with aptX Codec
- Wireless DSP Programming via DM Smart DSP™ app for iOS/Android
- Simultaneous Audio Streaming and DSP Programming
- Compatible with: DM-810, DM-608, D-6.1200, D-4.800, D-5.1300, DM-RTA
The AC-BT24 connects to AudioControl products with the built-in Option Port, allowing high definition audio streaming directly into the DSP, as well as DSP set up and programming. The Option Port provides power to the AC-BT24 which can then be paired to your Bluetooth enabled phone or tablet.
- Version: 4.2
- aptX HD Compatible
- UART Interface
- Dual Differential Class AB Output Stage
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 96 dB
- Maximum Data Rate: 3 Mbps (typical 1.6 Mbps)
- Operating Range: 10+ meters (depending on environment)
- Power Requirements: Provided by Option Port
weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 1.4”L x 1.0”W x 0.5”H
- Weight: 0.3 oz (9 g)
in the box: AC-BT24, Quick Start Card, Warranty