The Alpine iLX-W690D Digital Media Receiver features a 7-inch hi-res capacitive touchscreen, which works perfectly with smartphone connectivity features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is designed to give smartphone users all features they want and need to enjoy their car rides. The built-in DAB+ digital radio tuner lets you enjoy radio stations in excellent sound quality, while the high-speed charging function for smartphones ensures that your phone battery is rapidly charged. Bluetooth audio streaming allows everyone in the car to contribute with their phones and music to the party on the road.
The unit features a very shallow installation depth of only 6 cm, which allows installation even in vehicles without full DIN-sized installation docks.
You can further upgrade your iLX-W690D with the KTA-450 4-channel Power Pack or KTA-200M Mono Power Pack Amplifier with PowerStack capability, to increase your sound output by five times. Both units can be mounted together, to create a very compact package that can fit into a regular 2DIN space. This Power-Stack design even won a “Best of CES Award 2019”.
Enjoy Seamless Smartphone Connectivity
Bring all your music with you on your smartphone or stream music through Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music or other online platforms. Do you love to navigate using Google maps, Waze, Apple Maps or other amazing navi apps? The Alpine iLX-W690D is an amazing product that allows you to make full use of your smartphone in the car — without breaking the bank.
Built-In DAB+ Digital Radio Tuner
The built-in DAB+ tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception with outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB+ also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: choose from a much wider range of radio stations and after the initial station scan easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic or genre list of available stations.
Easy Online Navigation
Use your iLX-W690D with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto compatible navigation apps to get you to your next adventure. There are many excellent navigation apps available (such as Google maps, Apple maps, Waze, etc) that also include live-traffic information and advanced search functions.
Works with Apple CarPlay
The iLX-W690D “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touch screen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5S and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
Works with Android Auto
This Head Unit is compatible with Android Auto to use hundreds of compatible apps while you drive and works with the Google Assistant. To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say "OK Google" or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices and reply to text messages – hands free.
High-Speed Smartphone Charging
Connect your smartphone via USB and charge your phone with high-speed charging technology. This ensures that your smartphone is rapidly charged while you drive and is ready to use when you exit your car.
Shallow Installation Depth
The iLX-W690D’s chassis is only 6 cm deep, allowing it to be installed even in vehicles with 2DIN radio dock without full DIN size depth. This makes this unit very versatile and easily upgradeable with the KTA-450 or KTA-200M power pack.
Vehicle Data-Bus & Camera Connectivity
If your car is equipped with parking sensors, you can continue to use this convenient function with your iLX-W690D. Alpine offers many vehicle data-bus interfaces to connect your Head Unit to your vehicle’s data-bus system. This enables compatibility with your vehicle’s steering wheel control buttons, display of air conditioning settings as well parking sensor display. You can also connect Alpine reversing or front cameras for more driving safety. Vehicle specific interface required.
The built-in Bluetooth module allows hands-free operation of your mobile phone while you drive. You can also stream music via Bluetooth to your Alpine iLX-W690D and enjoy the sound through your car’s audio system.
Power-Stacked To Save Space
Mounted together, the iLX-W690D and the KTA-450 or KTA-200M amplifier measure at less than 12,7 cm deep, so they can fit in any standard 2DIN radio dock to create Alpine’s award winning Power-Stack design. Brackets and included cable harnesses allow for a fast and easy install. Enjoy the extra sound system boost without the bulk and hassle of a traditional amp.
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen with swipe graphical user interface
- DAB+ Digital Radio Tuner
- AM / FM (RDS) Tuner
- Preset Stations (FM: 2x6 / DAB: 3x6 / AM: 1x6)
- Works with Apple CarPlay
- Works with Android Auto
- 5-Band Graphic EQ
- 10 EQ Pre-Sets
- Digital Crossover
- 6-Chanel Digital Time Correction
- Media Xpander
- Independent Source Volume Level Setting
- Built-in Bluetooth for audio streaming and hands-free operation
- Included microphone
- 1 A/V AUX Input (RCA)
- 1 Video Output (RCA)
- 2 RCA Camera Inputs (front and rear)
- HDMI Input
- 3 PreOuts (4 Volts)
- KTA-450 and KTA-200M Power Pack Ready
- Built-in Rear USB port
- USB video, audio and photo playback
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- Remote Control Ready
- Various vehicle specific installation kits available
- Screen Size: 7 inch
- LCD Type: Transparent type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT active matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pcs. (800 × 480 × 3 (RGB))
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99% or more
- Illumination System: LED
- FM Tuning Range: 87.5 – 108.0 MHz
- AM Tuning Range: 531 – 1,602 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- DAB Tuning Range: 174.928 – 239.2 MHz
- Usable Sensitivity: -92dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio Band III: 70dB
- USB requirements: USB 2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP Support)
- USB (Play From Device) / USB (Mass Storage Class)
- File System: FAT16/32
- Dynamic Range: 95 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- WAV / FLAC / MP3 / WMA / AAC Audio Playback (from USB)
- MP4 / MOV / AVI / WMV / MPG Video Playback (from USB)
- JPG / PNG / BMP Photo Playback (from USB)
- Input Format: 720p/480p/VGA
- Bluetooth Specification: Bluetooth V4.1
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V DC (11–16 V allowable)
- Operating temperature: -20 degree Celsius to + 60 degree Celsius
- Power Output: 4x 50 Watts
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Width: 178 mm
- Height: 100 mm
- Depth: 60 mm