The iLX-F905D Alpine Halo9 is the second generation of Alpine’s world-famous Halo product line, featuring a 9-inch high-resolution WXGA touch-screen and is compatible with virtually any vehicle with 1DIN or 2DIN installation dock. The super-slim display appears to simply hover over your dashboard and can be adjusted in various ways for the best position.
Enjoy wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wired) compatibility, DAB+ digital radio, USB video playback, Hi-Res Audio playback, Bluetooth hands-free and audio streaming and much more with this amazing Head Unit.
Bring exceptionally good sound quality into your vehicle: the Alpine Halo9 is the world’s first Head Unit featuring a built-in Class-D amplifier and has a wide array of professional sound tuning functions, such as 2-way X-overs, a Parametric EQ, digital time correction and much more.
The 2nd Generation Alpine Halo9 Is Here
The Alpine Halo9 has become one of the world’s most popular Head Units and won many industry awards for its outstanding concept and design. We continued to improve upon this successful product and make it even better. The 2nd generation Alpine Halo9 features a high-res display, Wireless Apple CarPlay, two USB ports, further improved sound quality and tuning options and many more innovations and improvements.
9-inch WXGA HD Display
The large, 9-inch WXGA touch-screen display features a resolution of 1280 x 720p and includes over 2.7 million pixel elements - making icons, menus and visual content extremely crisp and vibrant in your dash. The screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a single-DIN chassis that’s designed to fit in most 1DIN or 2DIN dash openings.
Wireless Apple CarPlay
The iLX-F905D “Works with Apple CarPlay” wirelessly and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access and write text messages, play music, and get direction in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control. Due to the WiFi connection, you can keep your iPhone in your pocket and do not need to plug it in all the time (except for charging).
2x USB Ports
While the Alpine Halo9 is mech-less (no built-in CD/DVD drive), you still have plenty of entertainment options. 2 USB ports located on the back of the unit allow you for example to connect one mobile device for charging, while the other USB port is used to plug in a USB stick or hard drive to access audio and video files.
With five vertical adjustments, free angle selection, and two separate depths, you can position the floating display in the most optimal position, so you still have access to your dash controls and air vents. The user now can freely adjust the display angle at any time, to achieve best visibility and to avoid sunlight glare.
World’s First Head Unit With Built-in Class-D Amplifier
The iLX-F905D is the world’s first aftermarket Head Unit featuring a built-in 4x 50 Watts Class-D amplifier – allowing excellent, high-end sound reproduction with highly reduced noise or phase shift. The key benefit of Class-D amplification technology is its high efficiency of about 90%, compared to 50 - 70% of Class AB amplifiers. New high-speed fans with internal heat sinks keep your Alpine Halo9 cool - and the music playing.
Enjoy Excellent Sound Quality
Featuring a 56-band Parametric EQ in the advanced mode, a 2-way digital X-over, 6-channel digital time correction and several Bass Engine SQ and MediaXpander sound tuning options, you have excellent tools at your disposal to tune your Alpine Halo9 and the attached amp / speaker system to perfection. But we didn’t stop there: The Alpine Halo9 is Hi-Res Audio certified and can decode and playback Hi-Res Audio files up to 96kHz / 1.536 kbps from USB sources in uncompressed supported formats such as FLAC, WAV and APE.
Wide Entertainment Options
The all new DAB/ radio tuner allows DAB – FM switching and lets you enjoy seamless radio reception without interruptions. Next the increased USB video playback formats (MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV), the Alpine Halo9 features many additional entertainment options: the built-in Bluetooth module allows audio streaming from your phone and the HDMI input enables the connection of an external video playback device. You can of course use Android Auto with any compatible smartphone running Android (wired connection).
Vehicle Data-bus Connection
If your car is equipped with parking sensors and, you can continue to use these convenient functions with your iLX-F905D. Alpine offers many vehicle data-bus interfaces to connect your Alpine Halo9 to your vehicle’s data-bus system. This enables compatibility with your vehicle’s steering wheel control buttons, display of air conditioning settings as well parking sensor display.
A rear view camera is a great way to make reversing safer. The camera image automatically comes on when you shift into reverse and distance guides that can be adjusted to match your car size will appear on the screen to help you safely park your car. Alpine offers a wide variety of front and rear facing cameras, including multi-view cameras with selectable viewing angles. You can even view the camera screen and parking sensor screen simultaneously, if your car supports it.
External Control Knob
The separately available RUE-BK01 control knob connects wirelessly to the Alpine Halo9 and can be installed to the left or right side of the touch-screen. Alternatively you can also place the control knob anywhere else in the vehicle with a simple custom installation. Turning the knob will adjust the head unit’s volume output, while pushing it activates the rear view camera on the screen.
Note: this control knob has no function if wireless Apple CarPlay is active.
TIDAL Hi-Res Audio App
With the integrated TIDAL app you can access the High-Res Audio streaming experience with TIDAL, enjoying its catalog of over 90 million songs and 450,000 videos. TIDAL HiFi and HiFi Plus members get lossless audio and high-fidelity music options for superior sound quality that elevates the music experience. TIDAL Masters, delivered in partnership with Master Quality Authenticated (MQA), allows HiFi Plus Members to listen to music exactly as the artist intended the track to sound. With thousands of expertly curated playlists customers will be able to listen to all genres and discover new artists via TIDAL Rising.
- Preset Stations (FM: 3x12 / DAB: 3x12 / AM: 2x12)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local, DX, Pre-Set, Service
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module V4.2
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Phone Book Synchronization
- Speed Dial: 4 Preset Memory (per phone)
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: (Outgoing and Incoming)
- 24 Menu Languages
- Microphone Included
- Compatible with iPhones featuring a lightning connector
- Various search functions and Album Artwork Display
- Battery Charging
- Works with Apple CarPlay wirelessly (requires CarPlay enabled iPhone)
- Works with Android Auto (Requires Android Auto enabled smartphone, wired connection)
- Dash-Cam Link for DVR-C320S to allow playback and control of your dash-cam
- Online navigation capability with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible navigation apps
- Includes GPS enabled navigation antenna
- 2x USB cable included
- USB port 1: data port / USB port 2: charging port
- Music Playback: FLAC, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, APE compatible
- Video Playback: MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV compatible
- Supported Video Coding: MPEG-4/H.264 (MPEG-4/AVC)/MPEG-1/MPEG-2
- Various search functions included
- Bass Engine SQ and Bass Engine PRO sound tuning
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- 6 V PreOut
- 10 Equalizer PreSets
- 13-Channel Parametric EQ x4 audio channels + 4-channel for subwoofer
- 6-Channel Digital Time Correction
- 2-way Digital Crossover
- Independent Source Volume Level Setting
- For detailed sound tuning options please see the owner’s manual PDF below in the “SUPPORT” section
- 4x 50 Watts Class-D High Power Amplifier
- 9-inch Capacitive Touch-Screen WXGA Display (1280 x 720p)
- Display angle adjustable after installation
- 3 PreOuts (6 V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)
- 1 A/V AUX Input (3.5 mm micro jack)
- 1 HDMI input / 1 HDMI output
- 2 USB Ports (1x USB data port / 1x USB charging)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- Vehicle Display Interface Ready (UART connection)
- Remote Control Ready
- 2x Camera Connection (Camera Direct connector) Note: does not support KCX-C250MC camera switch box
- Camera Distance Guides (adjustable)
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- Various vehicle specific installation kits available
- Screen Size: 9-inch Capacitive WXGA
- Number of Picture Elements: 2,764,800 pixels (1280 x 3 x 720)
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Colour System: NTSC, PAL
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4x 50 W
Radio / DAB Tuner
- FM Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- AM Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- DAB band III: 174 – 240 MHz
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB / 90 dB
- DAB audio format: DAB/MPEG 2, DAB+/AAC, DMB Profile 1/BSAC/DMB profile 2/AAC
- Reception Frequency: IEEE 802.11 B/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Channels: 1 – 13 ch (2.4 GHz)
- Security Protocols: WPA3/WPA2-PSK (TKIP, AES)
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- USB 1: data port / 2,400 mA (Mass Storage Class)
- USB 2: charging port / 1,500 mA (CDP support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT16 / FAT32 / exFAT
- FLAC, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, APE Decoding
- Video Playback: MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV compatible
- Supported Video Coding: MPEG-4/H.264 (MPEG-4/AVC)/MPEG-1/MPEG-2
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 40 kHz ±1 dB *Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1 kHz): 0.005%
- DynamicRange(at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- GPS compatible navigation antenna included
- GPS frequency: 1575.42 +/- 1.023 MHz
- Reception sensitivity (search): - 136 dB max
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V4.2
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Supports LDAC Audio Codec
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5 Modes, Level 0 to +6
- For detailed sound setting bands and frequencies please see the owner’s manual PDF below in the SUPPORT section
- Input Format 720p / 480p / VGA
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 6 V / 10k ohms
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 150 mm
- Display Size (W x H x D) mm: 232 x 151 x 55 mm
Creër uw eigen opstart scherm afbeelding
Klik op onderstaande link om gemakkelijk uw eigen opstart scherm afbeelding voor uw iLX-F115xx, iLX-F905xx, iLX-705xx of i905xx te genereren.
Download de instructie hier:
Mocht u niet tevreden zijn met uw eigen opstart scherm afbeelding, kunt u hieronder de originele Alpine opstart scherm afbeelding gebruiken. Begin in dit geval bij stap 7 van de handleiding.