The iLX-F115D Alpine Halo 11 is the second generation of Alpine’s world-famous Halo product line, featuring a gigantic XXL 11-inch high-resolution WXGA touch-screen and is compatible with virtually any vehicle with 1DIN or 2DIN installation dock. This Head Unit is especially suitable for vans, pick-up trucks, motorhomes or any other vehicle with a large dashboard – or simply any user looking for maximum screen size. The super-slim display appears to simply hover over your dashboard and can be adjusted in various ways for the best position.
Enjoy wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wired) compatibility, DAB+ digital radio, USB video playback, Hi-Res Audio playback, Bluetooth hands-free and audio streaming and much more with this amazing Head Unit.
Bring exceptionally good sound quality into your vehicle: the Alpine Halo 11 is the world’s first Head Unit featuring a built-in Class-D amplifier and has a wide array of professional sound tuning functions, such as 2-way X-overs, a Parametric EQ, digital time correction and much more.
Large - Larger - Alpine Halo 11
If you are looking for maximum screen size in your dashboard, the Alpine Halo 11 (iLX-F115D) is for you. Its 11-inch HD screen is especially suitable for any vehicle with a large dashboard, such as motorhomes, pick-up trucks, vans, camping-busses, etc, but can of course also used in any other vehicle with a 1DIN or 2DIN radio dock and brings the very latest entertainment features and formats to your ride.
11-inch XXL HD Display
The Alpine Halo 11 is the culmination of the Alpine Halo display platform. The large, 11-inch HD touch-screen display features a resolution of 1280 x 720p (WXGA) and has 49% more surface area than the highly popular, award winning Alpine Halo 9 - making icons, menus and visual content even more crisp and vibrant in your dash. The screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a single-DIN chassis that’s designed to fit in most 1DIN or 2DIN dash openings.
Wireless Apple CarPlay
The iLX-F115D “Works with Apple CarPlay” wirelessly and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access and write text messages, play music, and get direction in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control. Due to the WiFi connection, you can keep your iPhone in your pocket and do not need to plug it in all the time (except for charging).
2x USB Ports
While the Alpine Halo 11 is mech-less (no built-in CD/DVD drive), you still have plenty of entertainment options. 2 USB ports located on the back of the unit allow you for example to connect one mobile device for charging, while the other USB port is used to plug in a USB stick or hard drive to access audio and video files.
With five vertical adjustments, free angle selection, and two separate depths, you can position the floating display in the most optimal position, so you still have access to your dash controls and air vents. The user now can freely adjust the display angle at any time, to achieve best visibility and to avoid sunlight glare.
World’s First Head Unit With Built-in Class-D Amplifier
The iLX-F115D is the world’s first aftermarket Head Unit featuring a built-in 4x 50 Watts Class-D amplifier – allowing excellent, high-end sound reproduction with highly reduced noise or phase shift. The key benefit of Class-D amplification technology is its high efficiency of about 90%, compared to 50 - 70% of Class AB amplifiers. New high-speed fans with internal heat sinks keep your Alpine Halo 11 cool - and the music playing.
Enjoy Excellent Sound Quality
Featuring a 56-band Parametric EQ in the advanced mode, a 2-way digital X-over, 6-channel digital time correction and several Bass Engine SQ and MediaXpander sound tuning options, you have excellent tools at your disposal to tune your Alpine Halo 11 and the attached amp / speaker system to perfection. But we didn’t stop there: The Alpine Halo 11 is Hi-Res Audio certified and can decode and playback Hi-Res Audio files up to 96kHz / 1.536 kbps from USB sources in uncompressed supported formats such as FLAC, WAV and APE.
Wide Entertainment Options
The all new DAB/ radio tuner allows DAB – FM switching and lets you enjoy seamless radio reception without interruptions. Next the increased USB video playback formats (MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV), the Alpine Halo 11 features many additional entertainment options: the built-in Bluetooth module allows audio streaming from your phone and the HDMI input enables the connection of an external video playback device. You can of course use Android Auto with any compatible smartphone running Android (wired connection).
Vehicle Data-bus Connections
If your car is equipped with parking sensors and, you can continue to use these convenient functions with your iLX-F115D. Alpine offers many vehicle data-bus interfaces to connect your Alpine Halo 11 to your vehicle’s data-bus system. This enables compatibility with your vehicle’s steering wheel control buttons, display of air conditioning settings as well parking sensor display.
A rear view camera is a great way to make reversing safer. The camera image automatically comes on when you shift into reverse and distance guides that can be adjusted to match your car size will appear on the screen to help you safely park your car. Alpine offers a wide variety of front and rear facing cameras, including multi-view cameras with selectable viewing angles. You can even view the camera screen and parking sensor screen simultaneously, if your car supports it.
External Control Knob
The separately available RUE-BK01 control knob connects wirelessly to the Alpine Halo 11 and can be installed to the left or right side of the touch-screen. Alternatively you can also place the control knob anywhere else in the vehicle with a simple custom installation. Turning the knob will adjust the Head Unit’s volume output, while pushing it activates the rear view camera on the screen.
Note: this control knob has no function if wireless Apple CarPlay is active.
TIDAL Hi-Res Audio App
With the integrated TIDAL app you can access the High-Res Audio streaming experience with TIDAL, enjoying its catalog of over 90 million songs and 450,000 videos. TIDAL HiFi and HiFi Plus members get lossless audio and high-fidelity music options for superior sound quality that elevates the music experience. TIDAL Masters, delivered in partnership with Master Quality Authenticated (MQA), allows HiFi Plus Members to listen to music exactly as the artist intended the track to sound. With thousands of expertly curated playlists customers will be able to listen to all genres and discover new artists via TIDAL Rising.
Radio / DAB Tuner
- Preset Stations (FM: 3x12 / DAB: 3x12 / AM: 2x12)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local, DX, Pre-Set, Service
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service) and DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search and PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module V4.2
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Phone Book Synchronization
- Speed Dial: 4 Preset Memory (per phone)
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: (Outgoing and Incoming)
- 24 Menu Languages
- Microphone Included
Works with iPhone®
- Compatible with iPhones featuring a lightning connector
- Various search functions and Album Artwork Display
- Battery Charging
- Works with Apple CarPlay wirelessly (requires CarPlay enabled iPhone)
- Works with Android Auto (Requires Android Auto enabled smartphone, wired connection)
- Dash-Cam Link for DVR-C320S to allow playback and control of your dash-cam
- Online navigation capability with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible navigation apps
- Includes GPS enabled navigation antenna
USB Media Connection
- 2x USB cable included
- USB port 1: data port / USB port 2: charging port
- Music Playback: FLAC, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, APE compatible
- Video Playback: MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV compatible
- Supported Video Coding: MPEG-4/ H.264 (MPEG-4/AVC) / MPEG-1/ MPEG-2
- Various search functions included
- Bass Engine SQ and Bass Engine PRO sound tuning
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- 4V PreOut
- 10 Equalizer PreSets
- 13-Channel Parametric EQ x4 audio channels + 4-channel for subwoofer
- 6-Channel Digital Time Correction
- 2-way Digital Crossover
- Independent Source Volume Level Setting
- For detailed sound tuning options please see the owner’s manual PDF below in the “SUPPORT” section
- 4x 50 Watts Class-D High Power Amplifier
- 11-inch Capacitive Touch-Screen XWGA Display (1280 x 720p)
- Display angle adjustable after installation
- 3 PreOuts (4V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)
- 1 A/V AUX Input (3.5mm micro jack)
- 1 HDMI input / 1 HDMI output
- 2 USB Ports (1x USB data port / 1x USB charging)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- Vehicle Display Interface Ready (UART connection)
- Remote Control Ready
- 2x Camera Connection (Camera Direct connector) Note: does not support KCX-C250MC camera switch box
- Camera Distance Guides (adjustable)
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- Various vehicle specific installation kits available
- Screen Size: 11-inch Capacitive XWGA
- Number of Picture Elements: 2,764,800 pixels (1280 x 3 x 720)
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Colour System: NTSC, PAL
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50 W
- FM Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- AM Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- DAB band III: 174 – 240 MHz
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB / 90 dB
- DAB audio format: DAB / MPEG 2, DAB+/AAC, DMB Profile 1/ BSAC / DMB profile 2 / AAC
- Reception Frequency: IEEE 802.11 B/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Channels: 1 – 13 ch (2.4 GHz)
- Security Protocols: WPA3 / WPA2-PSK (TKIP, AES)
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- USB 1: data port / 2,400mA (Mass Storage Class)
- USB 2: charging port / 1,500 mA (CDP support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT16 / FAT32 / exFAT
- FLAC, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, APE Decoding
- Video Playback: MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV compatible
- Supported Video Coding: MPEG-4/ H.264 (MPEG-4/AVC) / MPEG-1/ MPEG-2
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz ±1 dB *Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- DynamicRange(at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- GPS compatible navigation antenna included
- GPS frequency: 1575.42 +/- 1.023 MHz
- Reception sensitivity (search): - 136 dB max
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V4.2
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Supports LDAC Audio Codec
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5 Modes, Level 0 to +6
- For detailed sound setting bands and frequencies please see the owner’s manual PDF below in the SUPPORT section
- Input Format 720p / 480p / 480i
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16 V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 6 V / 10k ohms
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 150 mm
- Display Size (W x H x D) mm: 269 x 178 x 55 mm
Creër uw eigen opstart scherm afbeelding
Klik op onderstaande link om gemakkelijk uw eigen opstart scherm afbeelding voor uw iLX-F115xx, iLX-F905xx, iLX-705xx of i905xx te genereren.
Download de instructie hier:
Mocht u niet tevreden zijn met uw eigen opstart scherm afbeelding, kunt u hieronder de originele Alpine opstart scherm afbeelding gebruiken. Begin in dit geval bij stap 7 van de handleiding.